3 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is the first in the range of the South Korean company's tablet powered by a dual-core Intel Atom Z2560 Clover Trail + with frequency of 1.6 GHz with 544MP2 SGX GPU clock speed of 400 MHz. Tablet is now available on the Polish market.
Price and Availability
3 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 on the Polish market will be available in three variants with a 16-gigabyte memory built-in, and their prices are as follows:
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi version – 1620 gold to shop redcoon.pl (available in stock), and for 1549 gold in XKOM.PL in the offer-sales (available from July 25, 2013 )
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G version 3 – for 2050 gold in redcoon.pl (available in stock), the X-KOM.PL for 1999 zł (available from July 25, 2013)
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LTE version – 2199 gold in the offer-sales.
3 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 – Specifications
- Display: 10.1-inch TFT display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels,
- Processor: 2-core clocked at 1.6 GHz,
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- NAND Memory: 16 GB + microSD card slot up to 64 GB,
- Camera: Front – 1.3 Megapixel, Home – 3 megapixels,
- Communication: 802.1 dual band WiFi a / b / g / n WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS receiver with A-GPS + GLONASS, optional 3G modem – HSPA + and LTE 21Mbps – 100Mbps
- System: Google Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 6800 mAh
- Dimensions: 243.1 x 176.1 x 7.95 mm,
- Weight: 510 grams (WiFi version).