Taiwanese company ASUS and the American giant of Cupertino – Apple – according to the latest reports, are the most popular in the Japanese market, taking into account the tablet working under Google's Android, and iOS, whose share from January to October 2013 was 94.4%. The remaining 5.6% is a tablet with Windows.

ASUS Memo Pad HD 7 Dual SIM / photo ASUS

It is expected that next year we should see an increase in sales of tablet PCs running Windows 8.1. It is worth mentioning that this Japanese company Toshiba's own first (during IFA 2013) unveiled a tablet with Windows 8.1 and screen 8 "- Toshiba Encore. Finally, it is worth noting that the data made ​​available by the service DigiTims not include the participation of native Sony's job in its range, one of the thinnest tablet – Sony Xperia Tablet Z – running Google Android on board, which also boasts a waterproof housing. Source: DigiTimes