Lenovo showed no revolutionary products, that's for sure. It showed for something that is based on the previous, successful construction, before you Yoga Tablet 10 HD + screen with high resolution.
I'm a fan of the first Yogi. I have not tested it is true – he did it for you Matthew – but I had the pleasure to use the equipment for a few days. The conclusion? The battery is great, the design also not bad. The integrated stand also works with a huge amount of situations, from daily breakfast starting and ending on holiday trips. Make sure risked little by introducing a design. It is not conventional, that's for sure, but I was captivated peculiar courage of the Chinese company. The more satisfying to develop the idea and further investment – this time in a much better screen resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels.
Lenovo wins screen
Just missed it!
Exquisite satisfactory viewing angles and brightness – that's what I can say about the new child to the Chinese. I was not able to measure the brightness of the panel, but in the radiance seemed fair enough, you can be sure of course that these properties will revise the way the tests editorial. for $ 349 Yoga Tablet 10 HD + seems to be the perfect choice. With this screen, capacious battery, more RAM and a faster processor than its predecessor, the machine has a chance to conquer the market of multimedia fans. I only wonder clearly higher resolution impact on actual working time away from the wall – I do not think, however, that in this aspect, Lenovo had to shoot yourself in the foot. Finally, remember only the specification – for those who have not yet had the opportunity to look at the entry of Paul. Ah, and curiosity: at the MWC show are two color options, but it is unclear whether the "champagne" finally hit the stores.
Lenovo Yoga tablet 10 HD + – specification
- Display: 10-inch display (IPS Lenovo 20/20 Vision) with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels,
- Processor: 4-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor MSM8228 clocked at 1.6 GHz (Option with 3G), 4-core Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8028 clocked at 1.6 GHz (WiFi version)
- RAM: 2 GB LP-DDR2,
- NAND: 16GB/32G + microSD card slot up to 64 GB,
- Camera: Front – 1.6 Megapixel, Home – 8 megapixel,
- Communication: a micro USB port, micro-SIM (3G version), Bluetooth 4.0, network card working in a standard N,
- Battery: 9000 mAh, up to 18 hours of work,
- System: Google Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (updated to 4.4 KitKat)
- Dimensions: 261 x 180 x 3.0-8.1 mm,
- Weight: 615 g