ASUS ZenPad 8 (Z380) is the latest tablet with a screen diagonal of eight inches, which debuted at this year's at Computex in Taiwan and can boast the presence of belonging to the family of processor Intel Atom x3.The performance of the tablet ASUS ZenPad 8 (Z380) is responsible for 4-core Intel Atom x3-C3230RK clock frequency single core at 1.2 GHz. The central unit with integrated graphics chip ARM Mali-450MP4 received support from 1 GB of RAM, and the data and applications was booked 8GB of internal memory which can be expanded by using a microSD card reader. The sale will debut ASUS ZenPad 8 (Z380) comes with 16 GB of user memory and 2 GB of RAM. Notwithstanding the above parameters, the system Google Android 5.0 interface Lollipop ZenUI will be presented with a screen diagonal of eight inches at a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. The die was made with IPS technology. Components enclosed in a housing with dimensions 209 x 123 x 8.5 mm, while full specification is as follows:
- Display: 8-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels per inch pixel density is 189,
- Processor: Intel Atom x3-C3230RK, 4-core unit with 1.2 GHz clock frequency,
- GPU ARM Mali-450MP4,
- RAM: 1 GB / 2 GB.
- Memory: 8 GB / 16 GB, the possibility of further expansion through the use of a microSD card reader
- Camera: 2-Megapixel,
- Camera: 5-megapikslowy converter,
- Communication: LTE modem (optional), GPS with GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi wireless network module working in a standard N, microUSB port,
- Battery: 15.2 Wh.