E FUN January at Las Vegas will issue its latest proposal efficient hybrids with Google Android – Nextbook Ares 11A. But even before the official presentation we can know details about the device uses an Intel Atom new generation.
Ares 11A Nextbook tablet will be launched in the second quarter of 2015, and therefore comparatively late because they do not early than in April 2016. The suggested retail price was set at $ 219.99 and includes a tablet with a docking station. Nextbook Ares 11A is equipped with an Intel Atom processor x5-Z8300, which was composed of four cores native clock frequency of 1.44 GHz processor, integrated Intel HD Graphics new generation clocked from 200 MHz to 500 MHz. The processor is supported by 2 GB of DDR3 RAM. On the data producer booked 64 GB of internal memory. Of course, there is the possibility of storing data on a memory card, by implementing a microSD card reader. The software, including Android 5.1 Lollipop presented a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels on a 11.6-inch display with an aspect ratio of 16: 9. The matrix was made with IPS technology and supports ten touch points. Communication in Nextbook Ares 11A provides wireless module working Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB port, miniHDMI output, micro USB 2.0 port. On his back has been embedded 2-megapixel camera. Dedicated video calls while the camera is 2 megapixels.
Ares Nextbook Specification 11A
- Display: 11.6-inch display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixel IPS screen, 16: 9,
- Processor: Intel Atom x5-Z8500, 4-core unit clocked from 1.44 GHz up to 2.24 GHz, 64-bit unit.
- RAM: 2 GB
- Memory: 64GB, expandable by using a microSD card reader (supports up to 64 GB)
- something for maniac: miniHDMI output, docking station,
- Communications: WiFi wireless network module working in a standard 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB port, the output miniHDMI,
- System: Google Android 5.1 Lollipop.