Haier took to Las Vegas Tablet, which I do not know what to think. It has a high resolution screen, an obsolete version of the system and aging SoC. Speaking about the model HaierPad 971.
Computing power HaierPad 971 provides 4-core Rockchip RK3288, whose cores are based on the Cortex-A17 architecture, with a maximum clock frequency is 1.8 GHz. Is responsible for the graphics, while the 16-core graphics chip ARM Mali-T764, which received support from the 2-gigabyte RAM. The system Google Android version 4.4 KitKat (according to the manufacturer is the latest compilation) is presented on the 9.7-inch display with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels. The screen is made with IPS technology. In addition, the board HaierPad 971 debuted: a slot for a micro SD card, 16GB built-in memory for all kinds of data, an 8-megapixel main camera, front camera of 2 megapixel sensor, and the battery capacity of 7800 mAh. At the moment we do not have the suggested retail price, but is it worth to wait for this information? Given the heavily outdated version of the system, not really.
Specifications HaierPad 971
- Display: 9.7-inch screen with a resolution of QXGA (2048 x 1536 pixels) IPS matrix,
- Operating system: Google Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: 4-core Rockchip RK3288 ARM Cortex-A17, the clock frequency is 1.8 GHz,
- RAM: 2 GB
- Memory: 16 GB microSD reader,
- Camera: 2 megapixels,
- Camera: 8 Mpix
- Communication: 1x Micro USB 2.0 (support for host / OTG), Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0,
- Battery: 7800 mAh
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat.