At CES there were also Panasonic, which presented Toughpad FZ-Q1, which reinforced the tablet for special applications, which will enter the market in two versions – standard and performance.
Panasonic has enabled its offer enhanced tablet model Toughpad FZ-Q1, which was equipped with a 12.5-inch display with a resolution of Full HD (1920×1080) and brightness of 350 nits. The matrix supports the 10 points of pressure and is additionally equipped with anti-reflective coating that will improve the usability of the device in direct sunlight, which is especially important in a tablet designed for specific tasks. This model was also additionally equipped with a stylus, which certainly is a nice addition from the manufacturer. Panasonic Toughpad FZ-Q1 will be performed in two versions, differing performance. The standard version is equipped with an Intel Celeron processor N2807 clocked to 2.16GHz, 4GB of RAM and 64GB eMMC or 128GB SSD. The heart of the second version will be much more powerful Intel Core i5-4302Y with a maximum clock speed 2.3GHz, supported by 8GB of RAM and 256GB SSD. In both versions, there will of course standard modules wit ports, such as 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 3.0 and a slot for MicroSD card. All this runs on Windows 8.1 Pro, of course, with the possibility of a free upgrade to the most recent views the system from Microsoft. Panasonic Toughpad FZ-Q1 in the basic version is priced at $ 999 (with taxes nearly 5,000 zlotys), and more efficient version for $ 1,699 (8,000 zloty). Prices enough space, but this is equipment for professionals, which will be available as early as March.
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-Q1 – Specification
- Display: 12.5-inch display with a resolution of Full HD (1920×1080), 10 pressure points, the special anti-reflection coatings, 350 rivets,
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (with the possibility of a free upgrade to Windows 10).
- Processor: Intel Celeron N2807 clocked to 2.16GHz / Intel Core i5-4302Y with a maximum clock speed 2.3GHz,
- RAM: 4GB / 8GB
- Memory: 64GB eMMC SSD or 128GB / 256GB SSD, a microSD card reader
- Camera: 2 megapixels
- Camera: 8 megapixels
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 3.0, Micro SDXC, optional LTE and GPS
- Battery life: Up to 9 hours.