In Taiwan, its launch lived to see the Samsung Galaxy Tab J, which is a low-budget tablet with a 7-inch screen and a quad-core processor, which is priced at the equivalent of approx. 742 PLN.
Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet J is the lowest priced, which is primarily appeal to those customers who are looking for devices with a relatively small display and basic technical specifications, of course, for the least money. Samsung Galaxy Tab J is equipped with a 7-inch TFT LCD display, on which Android 5.1 Lollipop (it's probably a bit of an exaggeration?) Is presented in a quite sensible, but absolutely basic WXGA (1280×800). The heart of the tablet is a quad-core Spreadtrum SC8830 clocked at 1.5 GHz with a graphics chip Mali-400MP2. It's quite archaic in these days SoC, because the CPU is based on the old core Cortex-A7 and the GPU goes to smartbandów recently, such as the Samsung Gear Fit 2. Active saves 1.5 GB of RAM. For pictures taken 8-megapixel main camera and 2-megapixel front camera and other files producer has allocated 16 GB of internal memory, expandable via a memory card of up to 200 GB. The energy efficiency ensures battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. At the moment it is not known if and when the Samsung Galaxy Tab J will go to our market. In Taiwan, it was priced at the equivalent of 742 dollars.
Samsung Galaxy Tab J – specifications:
- System: Android 5.1 Lollipop;
- Display: 7-inch display with a resolution of WXGA (1,280 x 800 pixels) IPS;
- SoC: Spreadtrum SC8830, 4-core ARM Cortex-A7 clocked at 1.5 GHz, 32-bit;
- GPU: Mali-400MP2;
- RAM: 1.5 GB;
- Internal memory: 8 GB;
- Card Slot: Yes – up to 200 GB;
- Camera: 8 MP, LED Illuminates LED, f / 1.9;
- Camera: 2 MP, f / 2.2;
- Battery: 4000 mAh;
- Communication: LTE modem, dual SIM card slot, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0;
- Something for geeks: FM radio;
- Dimensions and weight: 186.9 x 108.8 x 8.7 mm, 289 g.