At IFA 2016 we should see the debut Huawei MediaPad M3 8.0, or masthead tablet Chinese company. Probably we met its technical specification.
Huawei has decided to stick to the line adopted, and later this year will present MediaPad M3 8.0. Tablet likely will be announced at the upcoming IFA 2016 in Berlin, as evidenced by the granting of this device proper certification by the FCC, which usually occurs just before the premiere. By the way, we met the most important elements of technical Huawei MediaPad M3 8.0.
Huawei MediaPad M3 8.0 – Specifications:
- 8-inch screen with a resolution of WUXGA (1920×1200), aspect ratio 16:10 IPS;
- the battery capacity of 4800 mAh;
- 8-core processor HiSilicon Kirin 950 (4xCorex-A72-A53 + 4xCortex) GPU Mali-T880MP4 and 4 GB of RAM;
- fingerprint reader;
- 13MP camera on the back panel, 8 MP camera;
- Marshmallow Android 6.0 with the overlay EMUI 4.1;
- 32 GB internal memory;
- microSD reader;
- 802.11ac WiFi module, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, LTE modem.