Onda V80 SE is a proposal tablet with a display of 4: 3, which presents a system Google Android Lollipop, the heart is a 4-core Intel Atom unit.
Computing power Onda V80 SE guarantees Intel Atom Z3735F, or 4-core (4-threading) processor with a clock frequency of 1.33 GHz to 1.86 GHz with technology Turbo Boost and integrated graphics Intel HD Graphics clocked from 311 MHz to 646 MHz. The system has received support from the 2-gigabyte RAM DDR3L. Data and applications arrangement 32 GB of internal memory and microSD reader that supports cards of up to 128 GB. System Google Android 5.1 Lollipop in Onda V80 SE is presented with a resolution of WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixels) on the 8.0-inch display. The die was made with IPS technology, offering the same wide viewing angles and good color reproduction. Tablet Onda V80 SE is available in the online shop gearbest where was priced at $ 93.14 , which after conversion and tax gives us about 437 dollars. This offer pre-sales and will last until 31 August this year. It is worth mentioning that gearbest performs free shipping to Polish. Considering the components used and the price of the tablet Onda V80 SE, I come to the conclusion that it is a remarkable device, which will allow for comfortable work and enable the start of all the items available in Google Play. On the plus include also should look pretty.
Specifications Onda V80 SE
- Display: 8.0 "with a resolution of WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixels), the matrix IPS, OGS,
- Processor: 4-core Intel Atom Z3735F clocked from 1.33 GHz to 1.86 GHz with Turbo Boost technology,
- RAM: 2 GB,
- Memory: 32 GB, microSD reader (supports up to 128 GB)
- Camera: 0.3MP,
- Camera: 2MP
- Battery: 4200 mAh,
- Communication: wireless module working in N standard, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0 port
- System: Google Android 5.1 Lollipop,
- Dimensions: 214 x 125 x 9.5 mm,
- Weight: 312 g.