He made his debut ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 (Z500KL), which is an enhanced version of the model ZenPad 3S 10 (Z500M). Changes as a cure, but all important.
In July last year, was presented ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 (Z500M), a powerful tablet with Android. This model is an interesting proposition for anyone seeking a multimedia device due to the aspect ratio of the screen and the presence of issued MediaTek MT8176 SoC system consisting of a 6-core processor. Nevertheless, for many Taiwanese manufacturer SoC bad connotation and it is for them, a new variant of the tablet – ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 (Z500KL). newest ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 (Z500KL) uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC 650. It is composed of a 6-core processor that has two cores ARM Cortex-A72 with a clock frequency of 1.8 GHz and four ARM Cortex-A53. Is responsible for the graphics chip integrated graphics Adreno new generation – Adreno 510. The CPU uses big.LITTLE architecture developed by ARM, which means that Qualcomm decided to use the cores main and auxiliary, which will be activated for less demanding tasks. Such treatment will translate into less demand for energy. The data and applications arrangement 32 GB of internal memory, which at any time can be extended by using a microSD card reader (supports cards with capacities up to 128 GB). Memory RAM is 4GB LPDDR3. System Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow will be presented at a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels on a display diagonal of 9.7 ". The die was made with IPS technology and provides wide viewing angles. Furthermore, the manufacturer decided to use proprietary technology ASUS Tru2Life + software which improves the presented content. By the way, the screen is worth mentioning the use of an active digitizer, and thus support for a dedicated stylus – ASUS With Stylus. The tablet also used stereo speakers (located on the bottom edge) of the sound system SonicMaster 3.0. Maybe they emit sound – 7.1. Another change to the predecessor plus terms is applied to the battery, which has been increased from 5900 mAh to 7800 mAh and thus ensure even has sixteen hours of use the tablet on one battery charge.
Specifications ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 (Z500KL)
- 9.7-inch screen with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels of technology ASUS Tru2Life +, support for stylus, active digitizer;
- the battery capacity of 7800 mAh with support for fast charging;
- aluminum housing with dimensions of 242.3 x 164.2 x 6.75 mm, weight 490 grams;
- physical "Home" button under the screen that has a built-in fingerprint reader;
- 8MP camera on the rear panel with LEDs illuminate the LED, 5 MP camera;
- 32 GB internal memory;
- efficient SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 650, hesacore (ARM 2x + 4x Cortex-A72@1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 @ 1.4GHz) of the Adreno 510 graphics chip;
- Reader supports microSD cards with a capacity up to 128 GB;
- 802.11ac WiFi module, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS, USB Type C (standard 2.0), LTE modem.
ASUS ZenPad 3S 10 (Z500KL) was priced at 1,799 Ringgit, c converted giving us 1650 dollars. At the moment, this model made its debut on the Malaysian market. Source: ASUS