FCC brings the full specification of the new device from Samsung. Speech is likely on the tablet TabPro Galaxy S2, which will be revealed at the upcoming exhibition MWC 2017.
According to information known to us, Samsung Galaxy S2 TabPro should debut in four different variants during the fair MWC 2017. They will take place at the end of this month in Barcelona. TabPro Galaxy S2 will be powered by Windows 10, Intel Core i5-7200U seventh generation Kaba Lake clocked at 3.1 GHz. We should also expect 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 128 GB of internal memory SSD with its expansion through a microSD card. Graphics will be an Intel HD Graphics 620 TabPro Galaxy S2 will receive a 12-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2160 x 1440 pixels. Implemented will be back (13 megapixels) and front camera (5 megapixels) and good battery capacity of 5070 mAh 25W charger Turbo Charger. Besides, on-board devices appear standard modules responsible for connectivity and a slot for SIM punishment. Samsung still has not officially confirmed the existence of the model described above. However, information about it had appeared in the August 2016 year. To fair not much time left, but I'm sure it's them see new tablets. Especially that they have already been sent out invitations for Samsung presentations at the fair MWC 2017.
Full specs of Samsung Galaxy S2 TabPro:
- Display: 12-inch, Super AMOLED QHD (2160 x 1440 px)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7200U 7th Gen "Kaba Lake", 3.1GHz
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR3
- Memory: 128 GB SSD
- Graphics: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620, up to 1 GHz
- Battery: 5070 mAh 25W charger Turbo Charger
- Rear Camera: 13MP with video recording quality 4K
- The front cam: 5 megapixels with support for Full HD
- System: Windows 10 Home (SM-SM-W720 and W727) / Windows 10 Pro (SM-SM-W723 and W728)
- Others: microSD card slot, a slot for a SIM card with support for LTE (SM-W727 and SM-W728), Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, two USB 3.0 Type-C service S-Pen and keyboard