Huawei today unveiled two new tablets MediaPad series T3 – T3 MediaPad MediaPad 7 and 8. T3 These are interesting proposals, although for less demanding consumers.
Huawei unveiled a new series of tablets running Google Android – T3 MediaPad, which includes two new devices – T3 MediaPad 7 with a screen diagonal of seven inches, and MediaPad T3 8 in which the current screen is 8 "and better components.
Huawei MediaPad T3 8
smoothness of the operation Huawei MediaPad T3 8 provide a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 (x4 + ARM Cortex-A53@1.4 GHz Adreno 308) which will co-operate with up to 3 GB of RAM. The tablet will also carry an 8-inch IPS where EMUI 4.1 (Android Nougat 7.0) is displayed at a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. Huawei MediaPad T3 applied 16 8 GB / 32 GB built-in memory and a reader-card microSD up to 128 GB. It is therefore enough space to accommodate even video footage and photographs taken 5-megapixel camera. Will be used for video calling camera of 2 MP.
Specifications Huawei MediaPad T3 8
- System: Google Android 7.0 (Nougat) EMUI of 4.1;
- Screen: 8.0 ", 1280 x 800 pixels;
- SOC Quad Snapdragon 425 (x4 ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 1.4 GHz), a 64-bit;
- GPU Qualcomm Adreno 308;
- RAM: 2GB / 3GB;
- Built-in memory: 16GB / 32GB;
- Camera: 5MP;
- Camera: 2MP;
- Extras: microSD reader to 128GB, LTE modem (optional), GPS, microUSB 2.0 port;
- Battery: 4800 mAh;
- Dimensions: 211 x 124.65 x 7.95 mm;
- Weight: 350 g.
Huawei MediaPad 7 T3
Huawei MediaPad T3 7 is a low-budget proposal, therefore, the application components are most appropriate. Is responsible for the operation of the tablet MediaTek MT8127 composed of 4-core processor with a clock frequency of 1.3 GHz (ARM Cortex-A7) and 4-core GPU ARM Mali-450 MP4. SoC in action will be supported by 1GB / 2GB of memory, and the reserved data is 8 GB / 16 GB internal memory. Image Huawei MediaPad 7 T3 is presented with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels on the screen with a diagonal of 7.0 ". Further specifications include: Google Android 6.0 system (Marshmallow) EMUI 4.1 interface, 2-megapixel camera, a camera for video calls – 2MP, and basic connectivity (WiFi module, GPS and Bluetooth). Provides energy battery with a capacity of 3,100 mAh.
Specifications Huawei MediaPad 7 T3
- System: Google Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) EMUI of 4.1;
- Screen: 7.0 ", 1024 x 600 pixels;
- SOC Quad MediaTek MT8127 (4x ARM Cortex-A7 clocked at 1.3 GHz);
- RAM: 1GB / 2GB;
- Built-in memory: 8GB / 16GB;
- Camera: 2MP;
- Camera: 2MP;
- Extras: microSD reader to 128GB, GPS, microUSB 2.0 port;
- Battery: 3100 mAh;
- Dimensions: 179 × 103.68 × 8.6 mm;
- Weight: 250 g.
Prices Huawei MediaPad 7 T3 start at 129 euros, while T3 for Huawei MediaPad 8 interested in the basic version will pay 219 euros MediaPad T3 variant 8 with built-TE retails for 239 euros. Source: Huawei ( 1 , 2 )