A new e-book reader with a 7.8 inch screen – PocketBook InkPad 3.
The InkPad 3 pocketbook is equipped with a 7.8-inch E Ink Carta display with a resolution of 1872 × 1404 and 300 DPI. Compared to its predecessors, it is lighter, smaller, has a higher resolution, as well as SMARTlight backlight, automatic text rotation and a new look.
PocketBook InkPad 3 specification:
- Screen type: E Ink Carta,
- Screen resolution: 1404 × 1872,
- Screen size: 7.8 ",
- DPI: 300,
- Shades of gray: 16,
- Display: Capacitive, multi-touch,
- Processor: Dual Core (2 × 1 GHz),
- RAM: 1 GB,
- Built-in memory: 8 GB,
- Battery: Lithium-Ion, 1900 mAh,
- Socket: SD / MMC microSD up to 32GB,
- Operating system: Linux 3.0.35,
- Dimensions: 195 x 136.5 x 8 mm,
- Weight: 210 g,
- Supported e-book formats (no conversion): PDF, PDF (DRM), EPUB, EPUB (DRM), DJVU, FB2, FB2.ZIP, DOC, DOCX, RTF, PRC, TXT, CHM, HTM, HTML, MOBI, ACSM,
- Supported image formats: JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF,
- Supported sound formats: mp3.
Other parameters of the reader have also been modified. The latest model uses a Dual Core processor (2x1GHz) and 1 GB of RAM . Together with the internal memory of 8 GB (expandable via a microSD card up to 32 GB), over 2,000 books in 17 different formats will be served. Each of these formats can be converted to speech thanks to the Text-to-Speech function. PocketBook InkPad 3 also supports mp3 files that can be listened to using the included micro USB adapter – audio jack. The suggested price for the PocketBook InkPad 3 is PLN 1099 . Source: press releases.